8.21.2009

I've met the most wonderful store in Boston and it is called A.C. Moore. I luvs it :D There are about five aisles dedicated to yarn-work, and one side of one is completely filled with Lion Brand Yarn - YUMMY! and they have a great selection of fabrics for quilters, and (rainbow order) threads for crochet, embroidery, that sort of bidnis. Beautiful :)

I am planning on finishing Ice Queen by the end of september, as it is most certainly not going to get done by the end of next week. and then - AND THEN - back to hogwarts, back to classes and i'm *considering* doing a OWL depending on how my next two weeks for but I'm pretty sure that my first OWL project is going to stay off the needles until the spring term.

speaking of which, only TWO more days until school starts......

more deets of my life later. and pictures too, i promise!