8.03.2009

Dear swab5 spoiler / you

i am writing a letter you! i am such a silly thing, i hardly post much detail online and i wouldn't want you to send me something i hated because then you wasted your time, and i'd feel dreadful and i'd try to like it and in the end i'd suffer through or trash it and that is not the point of the the whole swap on a BUDGET thing. yeah.... so:

i am not a grandma ;) i am 17, soon to be a junior. i am not your typical teenager either, as you can tell by the fact that i'm involved in yarn art. i like rock music, and i love a good part of the labrynth of sub-genres out there today. i hate the current popular music - the stuff where icky little hollywood starletts sing above the noise of the computer when some guy is working on Garage Band. The program is just for looks; the program could be Paint, manned by a toddler, and the general public wouldn't know the difference! ugh!
...as you can tell, i have a leetul frustration with the lack of intellect in the world. I think that Animal Farm is turning into a symbolic history book in America and I hate watching it. I'm too young for anyone to care what I think because I'm too young to vote. What do I know?
...Well, I do know that I would like to learn to knit socks and also how to double knit. I would like to learn how to needlefelt and cross-stitch and how to thaw chicken and cook it properly. I would like to, one day, make a huge, patchwork quilt for the squishy bed that is long enough for my soulmate to fit, and for me to worm down and snuggle beside him, without undoing the neat sheet corners and letting in the cold air - or knocking my doggie off the end. (That is also known as "One day, I want to be perfect". If you find a book on how to do this, I could use all the advice I can get)
...Speaking of them, I love books! Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is probably my favorite book of all time, but I have sub favorites that I like for specific reasons. I'm not religious though, but I've decided to do that on my own time. Maybe on one of those 'finding myself' events that hollywood says should happen right after I break off with a serious guy and I realize he is not the one and I live my perfect life after that. You know, just like the How To Be Perfect book said. Oh yeah. Harry Potter Is My LIFE!

:D -- polexia

P.S. - if you're my spoilee, OHMYGOODNESS i can't wait to get your nice little surprise to you :) i love this swap thing!