8.10.2009

I licked the bottom of a pool today.

It was kind of like the feeling I got when my 3 year old neice saw the president on tv and she said Barack Obama? and I said, yep, that's our president. *shudder*

Suffice it to say that I do not approve (mostly) of our president's method.

Anywho - I'm still in love with this Ice Queen pattern. I'm almost to my first beads! I haven't done much today; I've caught a little bug and I have a stuffy nose and a sore throat that keeps coming back. (Just for the record, it is not swine flu.) My mom called and was all worried...

And my sister found this idea for bread stick snail over at Parents magazine and she couldn't find it (but i did) so we rolled up some bread stick dough. We split an end and worked it into two little antennas and brushed them with pesto sauce. The only thing different between the real recipe and our improvised recipe is that the antennas were just tiny carrot sticks, like on salads instead of being made of the dough. I like our version better.....I can faintly remember making these bread snakes in kinder or first, and they were red and green I think, and we sang 'boa constrictor' by Shel Silverstein. Ah, those were the days!

oh guess what I have now - a little support icon :D look on the sidebar and please, no hot-linking. Though I honestly wouldn't complain, I mean, someone actually supporting my ramblings? wow!! I really made it just for plugboards, but I can share :)




ETA: i never finished or posted this the other day. hmm. well, here you go.