8.01.2009

Hooray August!

I can't wait to start two new things!

The first knit-a-long I've been involved with (ever!) using Ice Queen from Knitty is this month, and I just need a nice ball of yarn and I'll be on my merry way. I would love to use the Rowan Kidsilk Haze that is recommended but I think it's pretty expensive, and I would like to get more than is needed so that I don't have to bother frogging my swatch. I'm actually going to swatch...... ....... Then, Swap On A Budget 5 is underway. I was one of the first pinged on Rav, and I'm supposed to be getting my spoilee's info sometime tomorrow :) Hopefully I can get at it before we go to Sheep Skate, that way I can take a peek at my spoilee and get some ideas flowin around in my brain.

Oh, and then on the 24, school starts. Thats not new though, I'm just going back to canyon (my home school, you know, based on my address) and into my junior year. The hardest year .... but it won't be as hard as the other school would be, which is nice. phew I'm pooped! Two little monkeys are like energy suckers, plus I only ate popcorn and a coke for dinner. Which is better than nothing. Hmm off to scour the fridge for a late night snack :D