8.31.2009

i just ate waffles for dinner.

oh... okay. so. -- has anyone ever heard of that lady who totally reversed her diet?
on day, she couldn't sleep cause she was hungry but she didn't want to eat bad cause she was crazy fat. then she got up early and fried some fish, made a salad and ate that for breakfast.
then she'd eat a normal, picnic type lunch. at the end of the day (really like 6 pm ish) she ate cereal or something else very light.

isn't that just crazy? But I can truthfully say, that I have, more than once, wanted some grilled red fish dipped in lemon and butter sauce with some nice mixed spices sprinkled atop of it at 7 am. Yes, and it was very frustrating that I didn't know how to grill fish even if it was the proper time to the this meal.

so today, during first period, I took a quiz (ew) and when I was done, I pulled out my beautiful Plymouth Kudo yarn and started on my moss stitch scarf that I cast-on last night.