8.09.2009

the first pictures on here!

update on the last post: my car is home safe and in my dad's barn until I get back home. I can't wait to drive it!

My sister and I have been organizing like crazy. I've fixed up her pantry and the laundry closet. We did the play room today and it looks much better. She's currently doing Tanner and Jordan's room. A lot of stuff is ending up around the house, but we have a bag of trash and two bags of toys for charity. Tanner was really into the giving away to kids who don't have any toys thing; he went all around the house looking for things he wanted to give away.
Sis is really happy with her house all clean, but he keeps making her cry. He's such an arse, I swear, he doesn't even deserve to see me. And unless Jordan and Tanner start melting down because they want me to come with them, then I won't go. And Tanner really only cries because he misses his parents being together. I am still so mad that this is happening to them, too.
I knit so I do not kill people.
I knit so I do NOT kill people.
Speaking of knitting... After letting my Russian Queen hibernate for a couple days, its back into good shape and I've got the correct number of stitches. I'm back on the ball and I'm excited for it again.


Burgundy Malbrigo Lace


My Russian Queen is still only on the 4th row, but the deep red Malbrigo lace yarn is a m a z i n g ! I can't wait to add the black beads :) I would have at least liked to have looked at the Rowan yarns. But the LYS owner said she didn't like fluffy or fuzzy yarns. But she had the famous Noro sock yarn, that wasn't so great when I dug through the basket she had. She did, however, has this yarn:

Plymouth Kudo