5.22.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday #3

1. One fashion trend I really regret is: well, my hippie phase, really. It was solely based off of the fact that everyone said I was a hippie, and so I kept dressing like it. But the problem was that I am attracted to the more relaxed version of a rocker look. So, it was halfway stuck in between. I'm a little better at changing on a daily basis, now.


my hippie look never got this cool.

2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is converse or my slip-ons sans socks. that is the key.

3. I would describe my personal style as a relaxed rocker meets college kid at the beach. Jeans, soft tee shirts and feminine blouses, with thin hoodies and knock off sun glasses. maybe a billowy skirt and a polo and vans or converse. i suppose you could call it indie. but that's coincidental.



4. My fashion muse is no one. I don't really take hints from anyone. I just pick out what looks good on me, and what is soft and comfortable. i like a lot of past trends, like vintage things, & LOVE thrifting.

5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be anything from the Clandestine collaboration with DKNY. (or if i could live with the prices, marc jacobs accessories!!)



6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of Miranda Cosgrove. Well, actually i'd like to raid the costume closet. She always has the most fun looking clothes on.

7. Today I am wearing super soft shorts, slip-ons (no socks), and a cotton tee. yay for softness & summer!

PS - apparently i'm OLDER than miranda cosgrove. wow. though, looking up a simple picture of her, i do feel sorry (again) for celebrities. depressing, really, what people post and say.