7.09.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday #6

yessiree, we've made it to FITBF six. oui oui!
check out the little things we do, seriously!

_____________________


1. My favorite thing about this week has been taking tape off of the windows that I worked on for the Annie set - the new york city skyline. Lovely.


Theatre stage set

well, this isn't the set.
i'll have to take some pictures
either tomorrow or sunday.

2. The weather this week has been too random. figure out the summer yet, texas?

3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was some stupid college change your life letter. I have my list of colleges, and I'll figure out what I want without your help, thanks.

4. The last movie I saw was errr Sorcerer's Stone, last night. Partly. A new one? Avatar about a month ago.

5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would not change anything. Today just happened to end well. It's basically what I want to do. I would rather be on stage than watch it, but I did have a second row seat.


stagehands at work
Easily the best crew job.
Sweeping the stage.


6. As a teenager I was am AWESOME
. I'm not being conceited. I just like to be awesome. It's better than being a douche, or a wannabe or a teenie or something else lame. Besides, awesome is kind of a pre-requisite for theatre geeks.

7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with a director or producer. See for once what it's like being on the other end of the conversation and creative vision.