7.02.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday #5

I remembered on time today, YAY!!! and know that lauren's got the mclinky running over at the little things we do... every picture is linked today. click and you will receive.


-------------------


1. This weekend for The 4th of July I'll be not celebrating. Actually, I will be turning in a last minute tea party coin design for a scholarship contest. I have some good ideas but I'm scrambling to get them down on paper, seeing as all designs are due sunday. yikes!

_IGP0015
I could just sit back and read
all the signs. also, this one
needs to be printed and hung
on every politicians front door.


2. Fireworks are are nice, when you can lay on your back in the bed of a truck and watch the sky light up. they suck when your neighbors set the extras off during randoms nights.

Got Matches?


3. Nothing says summer like WARPED TOUR! I seriously miss going to it but this and last year it's been held at a different venue from my first experience. I just don't like the change, but I'm sure I'll be going next year. Also, I took this picture:

Cobra
Not like this particular one
is mine, but I have pictures
that are basically the same.
I must have been standing
right next to the person who
took this. Crazy.

4. My favorite summer memory is again, Warped. Seriously one of the best summer days I've ever had. I still have MGC's signature, from The Academy Is :D

5. My favorite thing about summer is everything. I have always liked it better. There's the anticipation for fall, the parties, the food, the ability to touch water and not freeze, the feel of UV rays on my skin, and even the triple digits. I love it all.

I am a person who likes fire.
I did take this one, however.
Home cooked bar b que!!


6. Summer in a word is necessary! Absolutely necessary.

7. If I could choose to have summer or winter year round I'd pick summer. I absolutely dread winter. Along with all the other problems, my emotions are directly in tune with the seasons. So I'm pretty much blech for two or three months. Unless it rains, which is a nice pick-me-up.

the nephew
took this one as well. i love it.