4.08.2010

Hurrah.

Well, several things crossed off my list last week.

First - finally did something that I have needed to do for a while. I participated in something. It sounds silly, but I'm always thinking of ideas and diving headfirst into them. I realize, usually halfway into one of my 'projects', that I'm not really as interested and dedicated as I thought I was - like in early summer when you want to swim and enjoy summer so bad, but school still have a few more weeks, and there's homework to be done, and the pool water's not quite warm enough yet anyway, so you quite trying to encourage summer and just wait. Everything is like that for me.
But the One Day Without Shoes event really paid off. I feel good about myself. I wish I could have gone the entire day - driving, testing, etc, but I didn't think my parental units would quite go for that....

Two - speaking of testing, I took the accuplacer on thursday and then the act on saturday. the accuplacer is easy and the act is impossible.

Three - today all i've been thinking about is reading. Books, books, books. So i am starting my to read list. I've been down to the nub for a while now, and it's time to start again....