4.06.2010

ETA

I've been doing a lot of scene scheming in my head lately. I wrote for an hour and a half last night. Sometimes, I have a good idea of where I'm going. Sometimes, I just want an emotion to come across. Sometimes, I just want to explore secret room.
But it only comes in little bits. I think maybe that if I could possibly link all my little ideas together, especially my 'underground' idea that I keep tinkering with, that maybe I could finally have 80% of a novel written.
That won't happen. And even if I probably won't ever write a book, I will still keep writing. If I do write a book, it will be a sort of a memoir for myself.

Six total people have found their way into taking thrusday's challenge. As I walked around today, I tried to watch out where I was putting my feet. I'll be doing much more of that on thursday. The second I get careless, it'll be something gross. I'm going to bring a pair of shoes just in case, but I am challenging myself to keep them off until I get home. I'm making my time every second I am out of out property lines. I go around barefoot so much, it doesn't count really for me to do the thing at home. For your information, I'm barefoot now.

We're watching 'Gone With The Wind' in production, since we have nothing else to prepare for really, except night of one acts. That'll be easy, and not until the week before.

I think i'll sign off and continue writing.

I think I might go to prom with that guy :)

I think I might go to prom. Wow.