1.10.2010

Ahhhh.....

I just finished cleaning my room. It's still needing a bit of fine-tuning, but at least the main part of cleaning is done. I even replaced the light bulb that's been out for a week. What a nice luxury it is to have a light in the closet! I filled half a trash bag with old schoolwork and various other papers and trinkets I don't need. I rearranged the top of my closet, including the 'book shelf' side. It looks so wonderful and neat! I think during my holiday next week - it's a bad weather make up day and the MLK birthday observance - I'll tackle the craft room. Again. Okay, maybe at least the table top. I don't have any room left to work!

Finally, I've also registered for the SAT and ACT... my tests aren't even until late march and early april, respectively, but at least I don't have to cram now. I really should have planned on taking the tests in January and February. But it's too late now :( I'll probably register for the June test dates as well, and I still need to think about SAT subject tests.