8.13.2010

Fill in the Blank Friday #7

YAY - I'm back from the north and about to start school :)
BOO - i have no pictures for you :( i didn't take many good ones anyway!





1. Birthdays are alright. I just like parties, really.

2. My favorite birthday memory was not really any of them. I remember having one party that was that kind of party. It was mostly embarrassing.

3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is doing nothing and then something at the last minute. We kind of suck at birthdays around here.

4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose tamales. Point blank. I'm also craving them right now. A side of rainbow cake is obviously expected.

5. My birthday is on March 18. I'm a Pices. A Peicies. "pie-SEEZ". Whatever. I'm the fish, and I can't spell.

6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go to France! :D

7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was errr. I have no idea. I suppose the FOB poster I got from robin in 7th grade which I still have !! My favorite poster.