9.07.2009

Turning the heel.

Last night, while I was waiting to go to sleep (yes, waiting, but more on that at a later date) I was thinking about my anti-socialness, and I decided that I want to go to homecoming this year. Not for the game, put for the principle of the thing. We just got slaughtered at sixty-something to two, and the two points were the other team scoring in our endzone. And I don't even care for football anyway. Really, I'd just like someone to ask me to the game/dance. And maybe even give me my own little mum that I can walk around with :) "I'm just a simple girl, wanting a simple life." LOL?
But there is really only two people that I'd like to go with. They shall not be named here, but one of them is Entrelac Boy: The first thing he said to me was "Are you knitting an entrelac scarf?" and I said 'You know what that is?!" and he said "yeah, my mom's knitting one right now. i was watching her and it's crazy how she has to purl into the back of the loops." (insert handmotion of purling here) and I was sputtering and then I said "Well, no I'm just doing a simple moss stitch because the yarn is so colorful." and then I ask if his mom is on Ravelry and he says "Yeah, have you seem that viking hat?" and this is where I commence my SQUEEEEEEEEEE!